Financial Aid Forms
2023– 2024 Forms
- SPRING Federal Direct Loan Application
- Additional Support Form
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- FALL Federal Direct Loan Application
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Identity Confirmation and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Trustees Scholarship Appeal
- Trustees Scholarship Waiver
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal (UEH)
- Non-filing Statement for 2021 (Dependent Status Only)
Documents for Information
You may receive a notice from us requesting one or more of the following documents:
- Copy of DD214 — This is issued to military members upon separation from active service. If you indicated on the FAFSA you are a veteran and it was not confirmed by the Department of Education, most likely it is because you were recently discharged. We can confirm this with a copy of your DD214.
- Copy of Social Security card — may be required if the Social Security Number wasn’t verified with the Social Security Administration. We’ll use this copy to verify or correct the number on the FAFSA.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — We strongly encourage students to complete the FAFSA by our preferred date of March 31st. The FAFSA may be required for scholarships or other funding sources. If you don’t want to complete the FAFSA, you can notify us to stop our requests.
- W2 form — Copies of W2(s) may be requested to complete your verification or confirm the information reported.
- Student Loan Counseling — If you’re awarded a Federal Stafford Loan, you must complete online Student Loan Counseling each year
- Federal Direct Loan MPN
- Federal Direct Loan ENTRANCE Counseling
- Federal Direct Loan EXIT Counseling
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement for Federal Loans