Office of the Registrar
How to order official transcripts.
All official transcript orders can be submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse. Enter Belmont College as the school you attend/attended. There is a $10.00 fee* for all official transcripts.
Unofficial transcripts are not available to order. Belmont alumni/current students can access their unofficial transcript through the MyBelmont student portal. Student login and password are required; contact the IT Support Desk at 740.695.8514 with issues or questions.
*Transcript fee is subject to change.
The Registrar’s Office is here to help you:
- Process high school and college transcripts
- Process transfer credits from official transcripts (via mail or email)
- Process grades and place on the MyBelmont for student access
- Process applications for credit by exam or credit for life
- Process Intent to Graduate form
- Change address and update personal information
- Request official transcripts
- Authorization for Release of Student Information (FERPA) Release Form
Veteran & Military Students
At Belmont College, we’re committed to helping military veterans and their families transition from active duty to student life and successful careers. Visit our Veteran & Military Students page for information on how to enroll at Belmont and take full advantage of the benefits available to you.