The Office of Institutional Research turns data into meaningful and actionable information that aligns with Belmont’s Mission, Vision & Values. In order to measure and demonstrate institutional effectiveness, the OIRP also strives to integrate the College’s mission with plans and activities; to measure progress against a set of comparison groups, benchmarks, and stretch goals; and to promote knowledge management in connecting all its efforts, and the College’s organization culture and structure, to the success of our students.
Program Affiliated Accreditations
- Emergency Medical Services programs by the Ohio Department of Public Safety – Emergency Medical Services (ODPS – Emergency Medical Services)
- Medical Assisting program by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Paramedic Program by CAAHEP – CoAEMSP (Committee on Accreditation for EMS Professionals)
- Radiology program by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- Registered Nursing Associate Degree and Practical Nursing programs by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- The Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid courses by The American Heart Association.
Student Success Data
- Paramedic Program Retention Rates: 69.2%
- 1st Attempt Pass Rates: 44.4%
- Overall Pass Rates: 55.6%
- Job Placement Rate: 55.6%
EMS 2019 Outcomes:
- Paramedic Program Retention Rates: 51.1%
- 1st Attempt Pass Rates: 75%
- Overall Pass Rates: 100%
- Job Placement Rate: 100%
- Since 2019, our HVAC graduates have had a 100% job placement rate.
Program Professional Licensure Requirements
Certification is not required but highly recommended for graduates of the medical assisting program. Upon successful completion of the certificate program, graduates are eligible to take either the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) exam offered by American Association of Medical Assistants (www.aama-ntl.org) and/or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam, offered by American Medical Technologists (americanmedtech.org).
The Medical Assistant Certificate Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (www.maerb.org).
Belmont’s Certificate Program adheres to the Standards and Guidelines for the Accreditation of Educational Programs in Medical Assisting effective April 4, 2022. Developed by the Medical Assisting Education Review Board. Endorsed by American Association of Medical Assistants American Medical Technologists National Healthcareer Association and Approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
To prepare medical assistants who are competent in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains to enter the profession.
Medical Assisting Exam Passage
Historical data of our medical assisting exam results are listed below:
Year of Graduation
# of examinees
# passing CMA (AAMA) exam
# passing RMA (AMT) exam
#passing NCMA (NCCT) exam
# passing CCMA (NHA) exam
# passing CMAC (AMCA) exam
# passing multiple exams
exam pass rate %
- Traditional students 19/43 or 44.19%
- Transitional students 2/9 or 22.22%
- Traditional students 23/47 or 48.94%
- Transitional students
- LPN to RN 3/12 or 25%
- Paramedic to RN 1/ 4 or 25%
Since 2019 ADN Program’s NCLEX pass rate has been above state and national averages.
- 18/22 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. The program’s NCLEX passage rate calculates to 81.82%. This includes a readmission student to 4th semester to take cohort count to 22.
- 25/27 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. The program’s NCLEX passage rate calculates to 92.59%
- Fall entrance of 2021 and graduated July of 2022
- 5/10 completed the program for a retention rate of 50%
- Fall entrance of 2020 and graduated July of 2021
- 8/15 completed the program for a retention rate of 53.33%
- Fall entrance of 2019 but did not graduate until October of 2020 due to covid.
- 15/26 completed the program for a retention rate of 57.70%
- 5/5 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. 100% pass rate for 2022.
- 8/12 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation for a pass rate of 66.67%.
- 9/9 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation for a pass rate of 100%.
Our program maintains a 94% pass rate on welding certification testing, American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1 3G position.
- Belmont College Enrollment and Informational Dashboard
- Belmont College Key Performance Indicators Dashboard
- Post Graduation Dashboard
- Belmont College Assessment Dashboard
The United States Census Bureau’s Center for Economic Studies estimates employment and wage outcomes through its Postsecondary Employment Outcomes Explorer project, using wage data from 50 states and the federal government for the 2001 through 2015 graduating classes. Please click on this link to further explore this data.
The Student Right to Know or IPEDS graduation rate can also be viewed on College Navigator.
Program Professional Licensure Requirements
Several programs also require professional licensure requirements. The following Belmont College programs are designed to meet Ohio licensure requirements:
- Emergency Medical Services – Ohio Emergency Medical Services
- Medical Assisting – American Medical Technologies (AMT)
- Radiology: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
To pursue another state’s licensure, contact the appropriate state licensing board/agency.
Internal Data Requests
To request data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the type of data you are wanting. To help expedite your request, please include the following:
- What is the business purpose of your data request?
- How soon do you need the data?
- Consider what your goal is and what decision-making it will facilitate.
- What actions will you take with the data once received?
- Who will benefit? What exactly do you want to find out?
External data requests, including public records requests, can be made by contacting Kristy Kosky at (email@example.com).
Our turnaround time depends on the complexity and scope of the request. Please submit your request at least 7 to 10 business days in advance. We will do our best to complete your request by the deadline specified in your email.