Bookkeeper II Certificate
Prepare to enter the profession.
Once you’ve completed Bookkeeper I, the next step in your training is Bookkeeper II. This program is designed to prepare you for an entry-level position. You’ll gain essential knowledge in areas ranging from fundamentals of accounting to composition to mathematics.
What you’ll learn
- Survey and analyze methods of accounting for current assets and liabilities.
- Understand accounting principles for acquisition, use, retirement, and depreciation of plant and equipment.
- Understand content and format of financial statements and reports using general accepted accounting principles and financial accounting standards.
- Understand corporate accounting with emphasis on capital stock, stock rights, stock options, retained earnings, dividends, and long-term liabilities.
- Reconcile or report differences found in records.
- Maintain payroll records and file necessary quarterly tax returns.
- Prepare tax reports and returns.
- Accounting or bookkeeping
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Accounts payable clerk
- Payroll clerk