Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Technology 2+2 Options
Work toward a cool future.
It takes skilled HVAC technicians to install, maintain, and repair the systems that keep people comfortable year-round in their homes and at work. It takes a quality education to prepare for that career path. And that’s what you get in our hands-on HVAC program, designed to help you get started toward a rewarding future in a growing field.
You’ll put your mechanical aptitude to work as you learn using use new 3D and virtual reality technology to make the experience as close as possible to working in the real world. An internship or Capstone experience will complete your Associate Degree. Then once you’ve completed the program, you can put your skills to work in the field for an employer, launch your own business, or continue your education by pursuing a bachelor’s degree in HVAC engineering.
We also offer a 1-year HVAC certificate option.
What you’ll learn
- Install and service residential and commercial equipment.
- Explore heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration theory, along with the design and construction of equipment.
- Study the basics of maintenance and repair.
- Residential HVAC installer/technician
- Commercial HVAC/R installer/technician
- Refrigeration mechanic
- Indoor air quality specialist
- Building automation system specialist
- Start your own business (heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical & ventilation)