Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Technology Certificate
This program is your opportunity to get started toward a rewarding future in a dynamic career field. In Belmont’s Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC) certificate program, you’ll receive concise, hands-on training in a convenient format that offers both daytime and evening classes.
Once you’ve earned your HVAC certificate, you can apply your course credits toward the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Applied Science degree.
We also offer an Associate of Applied Science Degree in HVAC.
What you’ll learn
- Analyze systems for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and repair components, circuits, and basic industrial systems.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning specialist
- Furnace or heating equipment installer
- Oil burner mechanic
- Heat pump installer/mechanic
- Building automation system specialist
- Start your own business (heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical & ventilation)