Student Success Center
Supporting you along your academic journey. We’re here to help you get the most out of your Belmont College education. We can connect you with an open computer lab, technical support, individualized in-person tutoring, online e-tutoring, a range of testing services, accommodations, and many other services.
Homework help & tutoring
If you’d like tutoring for a particular course, visit the Success Center, call 740.699.3828. A schedule will be arranged as soon as possible.
Online e-tutoring is free to all students. Tutors from many colleges and universities and representing a wide variety of disciplines are on the platform, with evening and weekend hours available. Click here to directly access the platform and get started. Use your Belmont College email address to access services and create an account.
Infobase Learning Cloud
This provides courses and instructional videos on how to use Microsoft Office products, social and emotional learning, and more. Use your Belmont College username and password to access the resources.
Make-up testing by AppointmentPlus
- Information regarding placement testing
- Practice for ACCUPLACER
- Learning resources for math, reading and English
- Nursing and Radiology students book an appointment to take the TEAS test.
- TEAS exam form (pdf)
- TEAS testing procedures (pdf)
- College level examination program
- 33 different exams
- College CLEP exams equivalency chart (pdf)
- Register for an exam. After registering, schedule your exam with us here –Powered by AppointmentPlus
Click the links for more information:
- American Medical Technologies
- COMP TIA
- Ohio Assessments for Educators
- Pearson Vue
- WorkKeys – $20 per test session. Book exams here – Powered by AppointmentPlus
To register for the GED test, create an account on GED.com.
If you’re interested in STNA, welding, or CDL, our Workforce Development Department has an adult diploma program that lets you complete your GED and train in these fields at the same time.