Bookstore Refund Policy
Textbooks are fully refundable until the date posted on the Financial Aid refund schedule for the semester for which they were purchased.
You can return textbooks purchased for late starting classes up until one week from the start of class.
- Be accompanied by original receipt.
- Be returned by the posted date.
- Be in original purchase condition—shrink wrap intact, no writing or creases.
- Used books are sold “as is” and must be returned in resalable condition.
- Rental books returned for a refund follow the same guidelines as purchased books.
- Access codes must be unopened.
- Merchandise and supplies are refundable within two weeks of purchase and must
meet the above guidelines.
- Clearance item sales are final.
*Refund will be issued in the same form used to purchase:
- Purchases made with check will receive a cash refund only after a 10 business day waiting period if that falls within the return period. Otherwise, store credit will be issued.
- Cash and eligible check purchases will receive a cash refund only if enough cash is
available. Otherwise, store credit will be issued.
- Refunds to credit and debit card require the card used to purchase.
- Financial aid refunds credit back to student financial aid account.