Need a little extra cash? Sell us back your books!
Here’s how it works:
- We buy books back for a wholesale book company year-round, except during break weeks and the first week of each semester.
- Tuesday thru Friday of finals week, we buy books back for resale. Your book will be worth more if it’ll be used for the upcoming term.
- It’s best to sell your books back early, since we only buy as many as we need.
- Bring your photo ID, student ID number, and any CDs or supplemental materials that came with your book.
- Damaged books—including books with water damage, missing pages, answers written in, or excessive writing or highlighting—won’t be bought back. Books going to a new edition will usually not be bought back.