Belmont College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604
- The Emergency Medical Services and Fire Safety programs by the Ohio Department of Public Safety – Emergency Medical Services (ODPS – Emergency Medical Services).
- The Paramedic Program is accredited by CAAHEP – CoAEMSP (Committee on Accreditation for EMS Professionals)
- The Medical Assisting program by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- The Radiology program at OVMC by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- The Registered Nursing Associate Degree and Practical Nursing programs by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- The Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid courses by The American Heart Association.
Student Success Data
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) – Paramedic Program Data
No graduates in the 2020 reporting year.
- Since 2019, our HVAC graduates have had a 100% job placement rate.
- Traditional students 19/43 or 44.19%
- Transitional students 2/9 or 22.22%
- Traditional students 23/47 or 48.94%
- Transitional students
- LPN to RN 3/12 or 25%
- Paramedic to RN 1/ 4 or 25%
Since 2019 ADN Program’s NCLEX pass rate has been above state and national averages.
- 18/22 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. The program’s NCLEX passage rate calculates to 81.82%. This includes a readmission student to 4th semester to take cohort count to 22.
- 25/27 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. The program’s NCLEX passage rate calculates to 92.59%
- Fall entrance of 2021 and graduated July of 2022
- 5/10 completed the program for a retention rate of 50%
- Fall entrance of 2020 and graduated July of 2021
- 8/15 completed the program for a retention rate of 53.33%
- Fall entrance of 2019 but did not graduate until October of 2020 due to covid.
- 15/26 completed the program for a retention rate of 57.70%
- 5/5 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation. 100% pass rate for 2022.
- 8/12 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation for a pass rate of 66.67%.
- 9/9 graduates passed the NCLEX on the first attempt within six months of graduation for a pass rate of 100%.
To prepare medical assistants who are competent in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains to enter the profession. Graduates of Belmont College’s Medical Assisting program achieved a certification exam pass rate of 100% from the 2022 cohort, earning the title of Registered Medical Assistant from the American Medical Technologist. Graduates of the 2022 cohort experienced 100% job placement.
Our program maintains a 94% pass rate on welding certification testing, American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1 3G position.
Program Professional Licensure Requirements
- Emergency Medical Services and Fire – Ohio Emergency Medical Services
- Medical Assisting – American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Radiology – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
It’s your future. And it starts here.
See how an academic degree and technical training from Belmont College can help you get where you want to go—and become who you want to be.