The St. Clairsville Rotary Scholarship will provide financial assistance to a resident of the St. Clairsville/Richland TownshipDistrict in pursuing their educational goals at Belmont College.
The Scholarship award valued at $500 is determined by the amount of interest available from the endowment fund and may beused to help meet the costs of tuition and/or direct educational expenses.
- Must be a resident of the St. Clairsville/Richland Township School District.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Must demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).The FAFSA determines a student’s eligibility for Federal Grants.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a degree seeking major.
- Complete the St. Clairsville Rotary Scholarship Application
- Complete a 500-word essay (see back for details)
- Return application to the Financial Aid Office no later than April 1, 2023
Attach additional pages, as necessary.