Natural Resources Certificate
The Natural Resources one-year certificate program is all about empowering you with the technical knowledge and skills you’ll need to develop working drawing simulations to provide support for civil engineers, geological engineers, and related professionals.
In this program, you’ll study areas including basic engineering principals, geological and seismographic mapping, machine drafting, computer-aided drafting (CAD), pipe drafting, and survey interpretation.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to demonstrate and understand the use of AUTO CAD in a working environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate computing and mapping skills in engineering applications.
- Be familiar with the production, transportation, and utilization of local energy resources.
- Understand the basic civil engineering practices as these apply to the energy and natural resources.
- Drilling technician
- Soil scientist
- Mud logger/ hydrocarbon data analyst
- Wireline operator
- Geo-science technician
- Land mapping technician