The electronic world is constantly changing—not only the devices and programs we all use, but also the way people communicate and businesses market themselves. Text, sound, scanned images, illustration, animation, full-motion video, and other media have merged to form a new visual environment. Today’s computer professionals must be able to work in every medium from presentation software and desktop publishing to authoring systems and computer graphics. In the Electronic Media degree program, you’ll learn to design and develop content for print, web, and social media and develop applications for electronic devices as you prepare to enter a dynamic profession.
What you’ll learn
- Gain an understanding of media and how it is used in the business world.
- Know how to create and edit both bitmap and vector graphics electronically and in print, animations web pages, and video.
- Become proficient on the web creating websites with HTML and web editors.
- Learn to use social media on the web.
- Understand how to use programming languages to create websites and web applications.
- Operations manager
- Software developer
- Multimedia designer